We are delighted to be able to return to performing after the Covid-19 disruption in 2020/2021. However, the pandemic has not gone away, and life has not fully returned to normal just yet… As such, we will continue to be cautious by following the points below to ensure the safety of our members and audiences:
- We will adhere to all government guidance and rules on Covid-19.
- We are currently able to meet, rehearse and perform indoors in large groups, without any restrictions. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and adapt accordingly if anything changes.
- We strongly encourage the cast to perform regular lateral flow tests (even if you are double vaxxed) to ensure the safety of the cast.
- Please do not attend a workshop, audition or rehearsal if you or anyone in your household is experiencing Covid symptoms.
- If you test positive, are identified as a close contact, or have returned from an amber or red list country and are therefore required to self-isolate, please do so as per relevant government guidelines.
- Detailed Covid-related information will be issued on a project by project basis (e.g. at the start of rehearsals for a production, or in advance of a social event).